- If you are bit unsure of what to expect then why not try one of our taster sessions before you commit to a membership
- Join in any of our classes for free – Don’t worry we’ll tailor everything to your ability
MONTHLY X2 CLASSES
- Access to 2 classes per week (any combination)
UNDER 18 UNLIMITED
- Access to all CrossFit Classes, Open Gym sessions, Strength Area, Train with the coaches’ sessions
- Access to all CrossFit Classes, Open Gym sessions, train with the coaches’ sessions
- * Discount for Forces, Fire-service, Police or Students with a valid NUS Card. Ask for details.
MONTHLY UNLIMITED – COUPLES
- Access to all CrossFit Classes, Open Gym sessions, train with the coaches’ sessions when you join as a couple.
- Access to all CrossFit Classes, Open Gym sessions, Strength Area, Train with the coaches’ sessions when you join as a family – Please ask for details
Other fees and options
- You don’t have to sign up to a membership if you don’t want to be tied down we also do drop in sessions for all our classes and members of other CrossFit Boxes anywhere else in the World can call in and pay the £5 drop in session as long as you have done you the introductory program
INTRODUCTORY PROGRAM – aka ON RAMP
- We want to take the time to ensure that all of our members can perform each movement in the correct way before taking part in our CrossFit classes. Every member needs to take part in our introductory program which consists of 1 coached two hour session. We will take you through all of the basic movements needed to be competent at in order to enjoy and make the most out of the main classes.
- Squat Fundamentals: Air Squats, Front Squats, Overhead Squats
- Press Fundamentals: Shoulder Press, Push Press, Push Jerk, Thruster
- Pull Fundamentals: Deadlift, Sumo Dead High Pull, Med Ball Clean
- Coached 1-2-1 sessions
- Unlimited access to Strength Area
- Free to those paying a Unlimited Monthly Membership
- Or £5 per Drop In session