WOD 30.09.15

WOD 30.09.15

Skills & tekkers progression HSPU kip Working the kip when fatigued – Hold for 5 secs in bottom then use kip to get out WOD 3 min Amrap – 10 thrusters 40/30kg & 10 Pull ups Rest 3 mins then 3 min Amrap – 10 Push press 52.5kg/35kg & 10 Chest to bar pull ups Rest 3 mins then Bear complex 40/30kg...
WOD 29.09.15

WOD 29.09.15

Mobility – 15 mins of coaches choice WOD 1 – 11 min OMEM Odds – 10 x Hollow rocks Evens – RX 40 Double Unders / Scales 25 Double Unders / singles WOD 2 – OMEM for 4 mins (5 in total) 5 Clean & jerk (climbing) each minute add 10% of 1RM – start at 40% Rest 3 mins then WOD 3 – OMEM for 4 mins (5 in total) 3 Power Clean (climbing) each minute add 10% of 1RM – Start at 50%...
WOD 28.09.15

WOD 28.09.15

Week 2 of Overhead Squat cycle Behind neck push jerk 4 x 3 climbing OHS 4 x 4 3 secs at bottom of 1st rep on reps 2,3 and 4 hold 4 seconds at top WOD – 30 min AMRAP Run 400m 12 Burpees 10 Box overs 15 Wall balls...
Teen Comp 26.09.15

Teen Comp 26.09.15

Please join us in congratulating our awesome Teens who competed at the Welsh Throwdown at CrossFit Penybont today 12-14 age group – Issi Meek – 1st 15-17 age group – Mali Meek – Joint 2nd 15-17 age group – Mikey Farmer – 2nd 18-19 age group – Sam Barker – 3rd 18-19 age group – Joe Dacey – 1st Tom Nelmes 105kg Clean & Jerk – New PB We’re proud of all of you – Well done...